Our new tenancy application form and new Tenant Portal were deployed over the weekend.
Several issues have arisen from this launch and our team are working hard to have these resolved as soon as possible.
CURRENTLY IN REVIEW:
• Number of applications displaying properly
• Resend co-applicants application link
• My Applicants fix for applicant name search
• Update tenant email fix for when a template isn't selected
• Non selection of 'Can Contact Landlord' fix to display as blank, not no
- The above feature will be removed
• Create agreement fix for missing tenant details and clauses
• My Properties fix for application count
• Merging properties fix for applications loosing address reference
• Pet details fix to make viewable on historic application data
• Viewing single application fix for broken email link
• Move in/out date data fix for submitting applications
We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
If you or your tenants are experiencing any other problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 09 304 0853 so we can work on as fast as possible.